Paragliding in Tenerife means getting to know the island from a privileged and unique point of view. Feel the sky of Tenerife with Overfly Tenerife, a team full of passion for flying over this magical island.
Once your take-off, the paragliding experience will be comfortable as you will find yourself seated in a safe harness. The pilot will be able to show you the different views that can be seen from this flight, such as Barranco del Infierno, Roque del Conde and Playa de las Américas.
The team of Overfly Tenerife will be more than happy to show you the secrets of the flight in thermal current and Paragliding Tandem flight.
Book your flight and get ready to live the best life experience.
- The weight of the passenger may not exceed 100 kilograms
- The minimum age to fly is 6 years old and children under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian
- The duration of the flight is between 15 and 20 minutes, but you will need 2 hours of time in total, including transportation
- It is not allowed to carry anything that is not properly secured in your hand
- If you are excessively prone to seasickness, you may wish to take anti-sickness medication
- In case of adverse weather, we reserve the right to reschedule the flight for another day/ time or to cancel the flight. When flights cannot be rescheduled, you will be reimbursed 100% of your booking fee
- On paragliding flights, the temperature can get pretty cold, so dress in comfortable clothes and bring a sweater or jacket in case it is cold
- Bring sport shoes, it is not allowed to do the activity in sandals or flipflops.
With over 25 years of history, and virtually no real competition, we have become a benchmark in the automotive world in Tenerife. Both for training and competitions residents to national and leisure f...