Day trip at your own pace in the city of Puerto de la Cruz. Discover this beautiful town on the coast of the Orotava Valley.
Situated on the northern coast of the island, Puerto de la Cruz is a charming tourist town full of history and culture.
Both traditional and modern, Puerto de la Cruz has much to offer with a blend of design and nature along Costa Martiánez including the volcanic beaches of Playa Jardin and Punta Brava to the Lago Martiánez with its saltwater pools, the work of the genius César Manrique.
There are lush Botancial Gardens with species of plants from five continents and the impressive architecture of its many buildings to enjoy.
Puerto de la Cruz is also home to Loro Parque, voted by users of Trip Advisor and the first zoological park in Europe and 2º best in the world.
Our bus will take you to El Puerto de La Cruz, leaving you in front of Playa Jardín.
Meeting point for the return trip: Loro Parque bus parking.
Included: Air-conditioned bus.
Not Included: Lunch not included in the price. Guide (the client receives the information before leaving for Puerto de la Cruz).
Start:8:30h. aproximately from the South Area. 11:00h from Santa Cruz.
Duration: approximately 9 hours from the South, 5 hours from Santa Cruz.
- The tour starts once all participants are on the bus.
- Pick-ups can involve transfers to other buses.
- Pick up will be at the closest meeting point to your hotel.
- This tour may be subject changes to itinerary and timetable due to adverse weather conditions.
Health and safety protocol. Please refer to our anti-COVID-19 measures.
- Suitable for people with disabilities or with reduced mobility.
- A máximum of 2 wheelchairs per bus.
- Priority seats on the front of the bus.
- The degree of disability must allow the person to get on the bus assisted by an accompanying person.
(2 - 11)
(0 - 1)
Transfer from the South Area.