Guided tour through traditional local plantations and wine cellars: Taste Tenerife.
On this excursion in the south of the island you will discover the most authentic flavours of the island of Tenerife and its admired and renowned wines.
Our second stop will be one of the two most recognized wineries on the island: Mencey de Chasna. We will make a guided tour of the winery, its facilities and machinery and you will learn everything about the winemaking process. At the end of this visit you can enjoy a wine tasting.
Finally, we will continue our tour enjoying the wonderful views offered by the mountain road to Vilaflor. There we will arrive at Lagar de Chasna Winery, where in addition to tasting wines we will taste traditional Canarian produce. We will end the excursion with a delicious lunch where you will be treated to the best of Canarian cuisine.
Included: Air conditioned bus. Guide with comments. Visit and wine tasting in two wineries. Lunch.
Duration: 8 hours approximately
Start time: approximately at 08:00h.
- The tour starts once all participants are on the bus.
- Pick-ups can involve transfers to other buses.
- Pick up will be at the closest meeting point to your hotel.
- This tour may be subject changes to itinerary and timetable due to adverse weather conditions.
Health and safety protocol. Please refer to our anti-COVID-19 measures.
- Suitable for people with disabilities or with reduced mobility.
- A máximum of 2 wheelchairs per bus.
- Priority seats on the front of the bus.
- The degree of disability must allow the person to get on the bus assisted by an accompanying person.
(2 - 17)
(0 - 1)
From the South Area