Conquer the tops of the Canarian pines and fly on gigantic zip lines! Fun, adrenaline and adventure in the middle of nature.
Explore a century-old forest of Canary Island pine trees and experience an adventure full of adrenaline and fun in the largest zip line and high altitude games park in the Canary Islands, Forestal Park Tenerife. More than 90 games suspended between the tops of the pine trees, such as suspension bridges, nets, lianas and giant zip lines, are waiting for you to test your more intrepid side.
Different levels of difficulty (easy, medium, difficult and extreme), zip lines up to 230m long and a privileged natural space, at the gates of the Teide National Park, where you will release adrenaline and have fun like a child.
Forestal Park Tenerife has an innovative safety system, the continuous life line, with which you will always be connected at height, from the beginning to the end of the activity. In addition, the team will give you all the instructions and advice you need to make your expedition through the canopy of the Canary Island pine trees totally safe and unforgettable.
Requirements to access the circuit:
- Minimum height: > 1.10 m
- Maximum weight: 110 kg
- Ages: 5 - 69 years of age
- Children under 13 have to be accompanied by an adult at all times:
- Children between 5 and 8 years old: accompanied at height by one adult for every two children.
- Children between 9 and 10 years old: accompanied at altitude by one adult for every 5 children.
- Children between 11 and 12 years old: they can climb alone on the easy and medium circuits (green and blue), supervised by an adult in the group who maintains visual contact throughout the duration of the activities.
Summer Season: (from April to October): 10h - 19h.
Winter Season: (from November to March): 10h - 18h.
- Comfortable and warm sportswear.
- It is always advisable to come in long trousers, even in summer. (It is always recommended to check the mínimum temperatures of El Rosario municipality, Santa Cruz de Tenerife). Closed sports shoes that support the footwell are compulsory (trainers, walking shoes, hiking boots, etc.). Flipflops, sandals, high-heeled shoes, etc. are not allowed.
- It is compulsory to tie up long hair.
- It is recommended the use of gloves that do not restrict finger movement are recommended (gloves for sports).
- Belt bag or small light backpack to carry personal effects. At the moment there are no lockers.
- If you are a resident of the Canary Islands, please show your DNI/NIE or an official document at the reception desk.
- The park is open any day for groups of at least 12 participants with a reservation.
- This activity is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- This activity is not recommended for people with physical problems in general (e.g., heart disease, respiratory problems, etc.). If in doubt, we recommend that you consult your doctor.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Reservations must be made in advance due to limited capacity.
Prevention measures Covid-19: The recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Government of the Canary Islands will be applied.
( 5-12 (>1,10m))