Forestal Park Tenerife offers as many as 90 games on two different high ropes courses (Family course and Sports course), including 11 spectacular zip-lines.
The facility is equipped with most innovative construction elements, surprising games on high levels and State-Of-The-Art security systems, which will set new standards in the design and construction of theme parks.
Adventure yourself in one of the most privileged natural areas of Tenerife and slide down the200m long zip-lines, climb up to the 30 meters high platforms, move forward on Tibetan bridges, zip wires and other entertaining adventure games on high level.
Fly on zip lines, cross hanging bridges, climb or jump on lianas at the gates of Teide National Park.
COVID19 PREVENTION MEASURES
- Everyone must bring their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel available to clients.
- There are signs with covid measures to be followed in the park.
- The conditions of participation include the new regulations.
- The spaces and signage have been adapted for 2m distance in the waiting and / or common space areas.
- Capacity limitation by number of participants and by time, to avoid crowding and respect the safety distance.
- New protocol to equip the participants, avoiding physical contact with the client and our staff using personal protective equipment.
- New rescue procedure using the anticovid kit.
- New protocols for cleaning and disinfecting personal protective equipment.
- New protocols for cleaning and disinfecting facilities.
Requirements to access the circuit:
- Minimum height: > 1.10 m
- Maximum weight: 110 kg
- Ages: 5 - 69 years of age
- Children under 13 have to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
SUMMER HOURS 2020: from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. with the last entry time being 4:00 p.m.
July: open from Wednesday to Sunday.
August and the first week of September: open everyday.
September and October: open on Saturdays and Sundays and holidays.
The park is open any day for groups of at least 12 participants with a reservation.
The capacity is limited and in order to correctly manage visitors, it is recommend making a reservation.
IMPORTANT TO COME WELL EQUIPPED FOR ADVENTURE
Comfortable and warm sportswear.
It is always advisable to come in long trousers, even in summer. (It is always recommended to check the mínimum temperatures of El Rosario municipality, Santa Cruz de Tenerife). Closed sports shoes that support the footwell are compulsory (trainers, walking shoes, hiking boots, etc.). Flipflops, sandals, high-heeled shoes, etc. are not allowed.
It is compulsory to tie up long hair.
Gloves that do not restrict finger movement are recommended (gloves for sports).
Belt bag or small light backpack to carry personal effects. At the moment there are no lockers.
- This activity is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- This activity is not recommended for people with physical problems in general (e.g., heart disease, respiratory problems, etc.). If in doubt, we recommend that you consult your doctor.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women.
|Adults||Children ( 5-12 (>1,10m))||Infants (no)|
Manage your reservation
Enjoy more excursions of the same category.
Canaventure offers you trekking and walking excursions in Tenerife: Camino Real-Difficulty: Medium On the first part of this old royal path, we will be surrounded by unique nature and we will have a ...
- from: 49.00€
Kangaroo Tandem is aprofessional team who has a lot experience of fliying in paraglider. For them, your safety is a priority so they have the best quality equipment. Basic-Taucho (15-20 min. duratio...
- from: 95.00€