A different zoo oriented to jungle animals: birds of prey, hawks, eagles and exotic animals of all kinds.
A vast zoological and botanical park with 75,000 m² of jungle and over 500 animals, where you can wander along pathways full of tunnels and hanging bridges, waterfalls, lagoons and caves where enjoying its incredible ecosystem made up of flora and fauna from the south of Tenerife.
Don’t miss the spectacular Bird of Prey show, one of the best in the world, featuring falcons, vultures and eagles flying freely in the skies above with their incredible power, speed and strength.
Seek out reptiles, monkeys and colourful exotic birds,lions, tigers and leopards from around the world including the star attraction, the White Tiger of Rewa and the Park´s newest addition, the Sealions.
A day filled with discovery and surprises at the Jungle Park.
10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (admission until 4:30 p.m.).
- Exotic Birds: 11:00 and 14:30 hours
- Birds of prey: 12:00 and 16:00 hours
- Sea Lions: 13:45 and 15:15 hours.
- Penguin Lunch: 12:45 hours.
Protocol: Prevention COVID19
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask to access the park and, in all places where it is not possible to respect the social distance.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers will be provided at points where visitors must disinfect their hands. The toilets are also equipped with soap and water.
- Entrance and exit circuits have been created at certain points in the park to avoid crowding.
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of specific areas and contact points has been increased.
- All surfaces and objects that can be touched by visitors or employees will be cleaned and disinfected with the appropriate frequency.
- Some of the park’s services could be limited or closed, in order to minimize the risks of contagion.
- Food and drink points: the procedure for purchasing and receiving food and drink will be adapted to promote social distancing.
- The maximum capacity of each area will be indicated with signage and users must follow the instructions of our staff to access them.
- All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by their parents/guardians, who will ensure that they comply with the rules of social distance with other users.
(5 - 10)
(3 - 4)