Adventure and Nature > VIP Ascent To The Peak On Foot
from: 765.00 €
- Small group: No
- Collection Service: Yes
- Wheelchair accessible: No
Crown the top of our volcano on a guided tour just for you and yours. An experience that will take you to the highest peak in Spain.
Your guided climb to Teide summit with your own private guide begins at Montaña Blanca at 2,320 m.
What can you expect from this route to the Teide crater?
- You’ll begin the route on paths of pumice stone and lava; a low gradient ascending walk that lasts an hour and a half.
- The path narrows and a there’s a slight incline before you reach the Altavista Refuge at 3,260 m.
- There you will take a rest to eat and let your bodies adapt to the pressure and climate.
- You will continue on paths of solidified lava until you reach the Teide Cable Car station (3,550 m).
- You will behold some spectacular views of the Teide National Park and the island of Tenerife from the cable car upper station.
The climax of your epic ascent on foot to the peak of Teide with your own private guide is the final stretch to the Teide crater.
The ascent will be much harder but the reward will be worth it.
After the final effort you’ll enjoy time to relax and take in the magnificent panoramic views of the Canary Archipelago from an altitude of 3,718 m.
- Special permit from the Park for the whole group to access the Teide crater.
- A private group guide in Spanish, English or German.
- Teide Cable Car ticket for the descent.
- Transfer from the southern and northern parts of Tenerife.
Meal not included.
Important: the price includes a private tour for 2 people. If you want to add more people to your group, you must select the option ''Extra Person" and add it to the basket.
Maximum of 8 people per group.
Do not hesitate to contact us to help you organize your VIP group activity.
- Children under 14, pregnant women and people with heart problems are not allowed to participate in this activity.
- The ascent to the peak on foot is not recommended for people with reduced mobility or injuries.
- People with health problems should consult with their doctors before undertaking this hike.
- In accordance with current regulations, persons with any physical disability or motor impairment are not permitted to make the ascent by cable car, because of the potential risks if the vehicle has to be evacuated.
- In the event of the failure of the cable car system due to unexpected technical reasons, passengers already at the upper station will have to make their descent on foot and using steep mountain paths.
- Please be aware that the reservation of this activity will be pending confirmation until Volcano Teide have issued named access passes to the crater.
- In the event that Volcano Teide are unable to confirm the activity, they will offer you an alternative date or a refund of the amount paid.
- It is necessary to present your ID or passport at the point of access to the trail leading to the crater.
- In the event that the path to the peak is closed, Teide National Park staff may permit access only to mountaineers belonging to a federation who can provide sufficient proof of their ability, and who are appropriately equipped. It is the individual’s responsibility to ensure that they possess the appropriate documentation and equipment, therefore the absence of either exempts Volcano Teide from any liability.
Cancelations and changes:
- In the event that it is not possible to carry out the activity due to adverse weather conditions or the closure of one of the trails we usually walk during this hiking activity, Volcano Teide will cancel your hike to Teide and give you a refund of the amount paid.
- If the cable car cannot be used to descend on the day of the activity due to adverse weather conditions, Volcano Teide will offer you two alternative options: descent on foot from the peak to the starting point of the Montaña Blanca trail or a shorter walk up to the Refuge only, without accessing the crater, and then descent on foot down the Montaña Blanca.
- In the event of the onset of poor weather conditions during the hike, the guide will decide whether to continue the ascent to the peak or cancel it.
- Cancellations are not admitted once the reservation is confirmed.
Private Tour (Extra Person)