- Audience type:
- Small group: No
- Collection Service: Yes
- Wheelchair accessible: Yes
- Duration: 9 hrs
A day trip at your own pace in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. A city by the sea with a wide range of shopping, leisure and culture.
This excursion is a free time visit at Santa Cruz de Tenerife ; a city open to the sea, with awesome parks and modern monuments, such as the Auditorio de Tenerife. By being in this beautiful area, you will be able to go shopping at good price, as the capital is far from the touristic cities.
Rather, if you would like to combine a short visit of the capital and more places of the island, you can choose the excursion Santa Cruz - La Laguna – Taganana, to visit, in only one day, the nearby city of San Cristóbal de La Laguna, listed as a UNESCO world heritage site, as well as the little village of Taganana.
Included : Transport by air conditioned bus English speaking guide.
Not included : Lunch.
Departure time : 8h30 approximately.
Duration : 9h approximately.
- The tour starts once all participants are on the bus.
- Pick-ups can involve transfers to other buses.
- Pick up will be at the closest meeting point to your hotel.
- Day of free time in Santa Cruz.
- This tour may be subject changes to itinerary and timetable due to adverse weather conditions or reasons beyond our control.
- Suitable for people with disabilities or with reduced mobility.
- A máximum of 2 wheelchairs per bus.
- Priority seats on the front of the bus.
- The degree of disability must allow the person to get on the bus assisted by an accompanying person.
Prevention measures Covid-19: The recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Government of the Canary Islands will be applied.
(2 - 11)
(0 - 1)
From The South Area