In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce, the user is informed that the owner of this website is Atlantic Dolphin Travel SL , established in street Fundadores de la Cooperativa 66, Local 10, San Miguel de Abona, 38639, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, CIF: B-38587580, Travel Agency legally constituted coded ID I-AV-0000092.2, telephone (+34) 922 71 66 45 and contact email email@example.com. It is registered in the Commercial Register of Tenerife, Tomo.2.003F.5, presentation: 1/60/8977, Folio 1396, Protocol .: 2007/6581 / N / 11/10/2007, Entry Number: 1/2007 / 10.304.0 and holds License No. travel agency. I.AV.92.0000092.2 Also it is reported to be available to our customers the relevant complaint forms duly authorized by the Directorate General of Planning and Promotion of Tourism Government of the Canary Islands if you are interested at: Street: Fundadores de la cooperativa 66, Local 10 San Miguel de Abona, 38639, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
2.-CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO THE SITES
The user simply by accessing this site, whatever the form of such access, consent and access to these conditions, which marked the regime of use of this Web Site. The owner reserves the right to alter and modify them at any time, to be published on the site in the last update which govern and implementation at each visit. If you do not accept all of these terms are not authorized to access this website and the content and / or services it housed must proceed to leave the site immediately. These conditions are likewise extendable and applicable to communications and newsletters that may be submitted if the holder of this web page, so the user must accept these conditions to your access and / or use.
This is the website of Atlantic Dolphin Travel SL, through which provides a choice of content and services related to their business.
4.-AUTHORIZED USE OF THE SITE AND CONTENT
The user can only access this website and the content and services it housed if it is older and has sufficient legal capacity: if it appears to be a minor must have the consent of their legal representative or in its absence, you must leave this site immediately. The user is authorized to access the contents of the website whenever you make a tight thereon to right use in accordance with these terms, especially intellectual and industrial property rights granted by law and are detailed in the corresponding section of this articulated, is expressly prohibited the use thereof fraudulently illegal purposes, or commercially without express written permission by the owner. The Atlantic Dolphin Travel Agency Travel SL, reserves the right to stop at any time without prior notice to users who violate these conditions, the website or access the content offered.
Atlantic Dolphin Travel SL does not guarantee the accuracy of any form content, completeness, legality, reliability, timeliness, reliability, accuracy, performance or availability of content and services offered, declining any responsibility for them, as well as damages in your case may result from improper use. Consequently, the content provided are for information only and are not representative of anything. What is said above is extended to the links, contents and opinions non-holder or not staying in this Web site corresponds responsibility in any case the perpetrators thereof and the owners of the sites in question.
Atlantic Dolphin Travel SL All rights of intellectual property arising from this Web Site reserves the express permission being required in writing by the Agency for any exercise and use thereof. This reservation of rights encompasses both the content that may be included in any format and distributed through this Website or when your code, design and navigation structure of the Web Site.
7.1 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. in its commitment to maximize the guarantee of Protection of Personal Data and the privacy of its clients has made a review of all its business processes and especially of those that involve the processing of personal data, adapting them to the new requirements of the regulations Community, General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD), implemented the appropriate security measures taking into account the results obtained from the risk analysis carried out and has updated its privacy policies and in consequence of this Legal Notice. The user and / or client guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and updated, being responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that could be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, the user and / or client guarantees that it has informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained his authorisation to provide his data to ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. for the purposes indicated. The Portal can host blogs, forums, and other applications or social network services in order to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and content. Any personal information that is provided by the user can be shared with other users of that service, on which ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. has no control For the purposes of technical security and system diagnosis, in anonymity or pseudonymised form, ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. can register the IP address (identification number of the device's internet access, which allows the devices, systems and servers to recognise and communicate with each other). This information may also be used with analytical purposes of web performance. In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations for the protection of personal data, the user and / or client of ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. is informed of the following:
7.2 RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
They are Entities belonging to ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L., and therefore Responsible for the Treatment of data provided voluntarily by the user, the following:
• ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. CIF: B38587580
7.3 PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data provided voluntarily by the user, either through the completion of forms –on paper or electronic support-, either through e-mail communications or telephone contact, will be incorporated into records of treatment owned by ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. or of the Companies that make up the Group ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. with the following purposes:
• The processing and management of the request for information and / or advice, pre-contract or contract made by the user and / or client through the website, telephone or via email.
• The management and control of the services offered through the website, telephone or email, related to the advice and provision of services that may require referral to professionals in the field of assistance legal, health and insurance matters.
• The sending of information about services and products of ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. and the Group of affiliates, whose Recruitment may be in the interest of the user.
• Provide legal support to disadvantaged groups, through the realization of activities related to training, awareness, and development of programs and projects of specific entrepreneurship.
• Manage the users of the website and, where appropriate, the activation and administration of the registration as a user in the reserved area of the website.
• Provide services included on the website and / or provide the information requested, either via web, email or telephone. Telephone calls may be recorded in order to guarantee the quality of the service. E-mails may require a delivery and read confirmation.
• Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. and the Users and / or Customers.
• Manage compliance with the contractual or non-contractual obligations assumed by ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L.
• Manage and maintain a single registry of clients of the companies of the ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL Group, S.L., in the promotional system of ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L.
• Offer the User customised products and services or content by obtaining profiles and tasks of segmentation or CRM, expanding, improving those used by the client.
• In those cases in which the User expressly consents ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL S.L., and entities of the ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL Group, S.L. or from third parties (always through the ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L, as a result of their collaboration agreements with them), will send advertising communications and commercial information, by various means i.e emails, SMS, ticket purchase, about their activities, products, services, offers, contests, special promotions, as well as documentation of diverse nature that can result of interest or usefulness to the User and / or Client, related to the transportation, leisure, travel, culture, card sectors and means of payment, automotive, insurance, financing, gifts, or technology. Likewise, in each process where the user provides their personal data they will be informed of the mandatory or option of completion, and the consequences of not supplying them.
7.4 INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROCESSING FOR SUBMISSION OF COMMUNICATIONS
The data used, or provided, in informative and / or promotional communications are treated by ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. for purposes of sending electronic communications of an informative nature about services, activities, publications, celebrations, congratulations and social and professional events of ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. or of third parties of the network of ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. of the sector, advice and insurance that may be of interest to the user and / or client; the monitoring and optimization of marketing campaigns made using technologies to the effect. The consent for sending such communications may be revoked at any time in each of the communications received through the chosen method. The criterion of data conservation will be based on the manifestation contrary to the treatment on your part. In any case, the rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of their treatment, opposition and portability may be exercised by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a photocopy of ID or document equivalent attached .
7.5 PERSONAL DATA OF THIRD PARTIES
7.6 LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. is legitimated to carry out the processing of personal data on the basis of to what:
• The user and / or client has given their explicit consent for the purposes described in section 2 of this Policy that requires processing data of the user and / or client that reveal the ethnic or racial origin, the opinions policies, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at unequivocally identify a natural person, health-related data, criminal offenses or data relating to life or sexual orientation.
• The user and / or client has provided their personal data within the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship for the attention to your request for information and / or advice in the field of legal, health and insurance assistance.
• The user and / or client has given their informed consent to send related commercial communications with products and / or services from ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. that could be of interest to the user and / or client, for the installation of tracking systems that report on browsing habits according to the Cookies Policy, or sending required information through contact forms. There are legal obligations that require the processing of personal data, in accordance with the services provided. The legal basis for the treatment of personal data of users and / or customers by ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L., is stated in a), b) and c) of number 1 of article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April.
7.7 CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES
The personal data of users and / or clients of ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. may be communicated to following categories of stakeholders:
• Agencies with which the companies of the ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL Group, S.L. have collaboration agreements with to enable the correct execution and fulfillment of the contract.
• Insurance entities with which the Companies of the ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL Group, S.L. have agreements of collaboration to enable the correct execution and fulfillment of the insurance contract.
• The Companies of the ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL Group, S.L.
• IT service providers, including 'cloud computing' services.
• The administrations and public organisation, to fulfill obligations directly demandable to ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. and / or when the corresponding legal authorisation exists.
7.8 INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. does not currently make international data transfers.
7.8 RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
The user and / or client may exercise before ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. the rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of its treatment, opposition, portability, and to oppose automated individual decisions. Likewise, they may revoke their consent in cases where they have granted it for a specific purpose, being able to modify your preferences at all times. The user and / or client may exercise any of the rights stated in the previous paragraph, by sending an email to ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. at the following email address: email@example.com, or by sending a signed letter addressed to ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L., Calle Fundadores de la Cooperativa 66 Local 1, 38620, San Miguel de Abona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, in both cases a copy of the DNI, N.I.E or passport is required. The user and / or client is informed that he / she can direct any type of claim regarding the protection of personal data to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es, Spanish State Control Authority.
7.9 UPDATING THE POLICY
This policy has been updated in accordance with the requirements of the Community regulations on Data Protection, the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD). Likewise, it is reported that this policy may be modified due to changes in the requirements established by the current legislation, by judicial decisions and jurisprudential changes, as well as by changes in the performance and business strategy of ATLANTIC DOLPHIN TRAVEL, S.L. and its subsidiaries. The publication, and access by users, will be done through this same site, understanding that the relationships established with them with prior to the change will be governed by the rules provided at the time you accessed the website for your establishment.
In the event that any provision or portion thereof of this notice is held invalid, that fact shall not affect the validity of the remaining.
The cancellation policies will be those applicable by the provider in each case. You will be authorized to cancel the Tourist Service through the contact telephone numbers provided for this purpose. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled time for the contracted service, unless the service provider or the destination requires more notice. If you cancel your reservation before the date of provision of the service, you will be charged the corresponding cancellation fees, if any. Atlántico Excursiones will refund the amount paid, discounting the cancellation fees incurred with respect to the service provider.
11.-JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
The law applicable to any dispute arising in connection with this Web Site and the contents in the offer, shall be Spanish law. The parties agree to submit to the Courts of the city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands, Spain), expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.