Coach Tours > Island Tour + Masca
from: 49.50 €
- Small group: No
- Collection Service: Yes
- Wheelchair accessible: Yes
- Duration: 9 hrs
In this excursion you will discover the essence of Tenerife in one single day. You will visit places full of culture and history.
This excursion gives you the opportunity to feel the essence of Tenerife, all in one day.
Once the pick-up is finished, you will leave the hotel zone behind, heading to the town called Villa de Candelaria. There you can visit its basilica, inside which is the Virgin of Candelaria, who is the patron saint of the Canary Islands. You will also be surprised by the imposing bronze statues that commemorate the ancient menceyes (Guanche kings) of Tenerife, and constitute a national monument.
We will continue the route to La Laguna, the first city founded in Tenerife after its conquest. This historic jewel was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999. Here we will walk its picturesque streets that overflow with history and culture.
The tour continues to the town of Villa de La Orotava in the north of the island, where you will take a walking tour of the historic artistic old town. Its streets, full of history and beauty, will take you to La Casa de Los Balcones, one of the most characteristic buildings of La Orotava, which houses an embroidery and costumes centre of the Canary Islands.
We will continue with the visit to Garachico, a seaside town that was partially destroyed by a volcanic eruption in 1706 and later rebuilt. It has a rich architectural heritage from the 16th and 17th centuries, very well preserved, which is why its historic centre was declared a Site of Cultural Interest in 1994. It also was included in 2021 in the list of the MOST BEAUTIFUL TOWNS IN SPAIN.
You will have free time to have your lunch. Why not enjoy some Canarian cuisine by trying one of the menus that we recommend in the restaurants of the Ycoden Daute Isora area.
On the way back to the south, we will pass through Teno Rural Park to visit the picturesque Hamlet of Masca. It offers one of the most beautiful landscapes in Tenerife where nature meets some of the best examples of traditional architecture in the Canary Islands.
Included: English speaking guide. Air-conditioned bus.
Not Included: Lunch not included in the price.
Start time: 8:30 aproximately.
Duration: approximately 9 hours.
- The tour starts once all participants are on the bus.
- Pick-ups can involve transfers to other buses.
- Pick up will be at the closest meeting point to your hotel.
- This tour may be subject changes to itinerary and timetable due to adverse weather conditions or reasons beyond our control.
- The route of Vuelta a La Isla & Masca from Zona Norte will be done in another order: La Orotava, La Laguna, Candelaria, Masca and Garachico.
- Suitable for people with disabilities or with reduced mobility.
- A máximum of 2 wheelchairs per bus.
- Priority seats on the front of the bus.
- The degree of disability must allow the person to get on the bus assisted by an accompanying person.
Prevention measures Covid-19: The recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Government of the Canary Islands will be applied.
(2 - 11)
(0 - 1)
From The South Area